Via the form below, you can submit your application to be eligible for an AED subsidised by the Saving Lives Foundation.
We are currently receiving a large number of applications. Many entries however, contain only a brief explanation as a motivation. Our experience has shown that this is often not sufficient for the Assessment Committee to reach a positive decision.
Your entry will be assessed on various points such as:
- Will the relevant AED be available to everyone 24 hours a day?
- Extensive motivation for your application: why should the Saving Lives Foundation, from the many dozens of applications, honour your application?
- How many people would have access to the AED?
- Is the application urgent?
- What is the current situation in the area of the intended AED: How many other AEDs are in the same area?
- Are these publicly available or not?
- Etc. etc.
The more extensive the answers to these questions, the better the Assessment Committee will be able to assess your application.
Please note that the Assessment Committee meets 4 times per year, so it could take some time before we can inform you about our decision.
Please fill in this form in English or in Dutch, thank you!